Thursday, January 6, 2011

You have a name, and you have a description...now we're getting some where!

Two posts in one day? Yeah, I know, I'm shocked too but progress is being made and it needs to be blogged about!

The people I've been dreaming about for this story finally have names and a half ass job of a description, but it's something!  I feel like I'm getting some where now. Not to mention I've outlined, again half assed, the first 15 chapters. This steam engine is moving along and it won't be long before something gets in my way to hault my progress. Whether it be writers block or something else it's bound to happen. I won't let it get me down. I won't, I won't, I won't! Besides an amazing support system- Becci I'm looking at you- I can do this. WE can do this.


Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment